Contract to Hire HR Coordinator at Redwood City, CA
Zenex Partners... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right position with the right organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Are you a HR Coordinator or HR Administrator or HR Generalist or Human Resource Assistant with experience in HR Coordinator, ADP, Excel? If so, then read on, this job would be of interest...About the Client:
Company has an excellent social media marketing software which is a powerful platform to grow, engage and monetize your audience across social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etcJob Description:
Perform and provide clerical, and administrative support services to the Director of Human Resources, and assisting with HR and Staff Development programs. This role offers exceptional challenge and professional development opportunities as it will touch on every aspect of the human resources strategy and operation.Minimum Skills Required
for this job are HR Coordinator, ADP, Excel. Other Relevant Skills
are Benefits Administration, On Boarding New Employees .Responsibilities:
- Must possess superior organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Present orientation and training programs to all new employees.
- Prepare and maintain employees personnel files, records information
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use discretion, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
Nice to Have:
- Two years of experience in a Human Resources role.
- Must be proficient in applications such as: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must possess experience with ADP Systems.
- Experience in Benefits Administration.
- Experience in On Boarding New Employees.
Zenex Partners Benefits:
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
Anuradha Jayaram - Account Manager
- Competitive Salary and hourly rates
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
- 401K saving plan
- Earned Paid time off
- Spot bonus and “Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
- Professional development and training programs
- Referral Fees up to $1000
email@example.com, 408-748-0075 x13