Customer Service/Travel Agent/Call Center Agent(Multiple openings)
Customer service, Excel, call center
Contract Customer Service/Travel Agent/Call Center Agent at Bellevue, WA
Zenex Partners... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right position with the right organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Are you a Customer Service/Travel Agent/Call Center Agent or Call Center Representative or Customer Service Representative or Travel Coordinator with experience in Customer service, Excel, call center? If so, then read on, this job would be of interest...About the Client:
Largest online Travel company of the world. Headquartered in Bellevue , WashingtonJob Description:
Company is looking for a Customer Service/Travel Agent/Call Center Agent to join their teamMinimum Skills Required
for this job are Customer service, Excel, call center. Other Relevant Skills
are Travel Industry .Responsibilities:
- Working as part of the Global Supply Operations Content Team, you will be supporting our editors, managers and partners to improve the quality and accuracy of content.
- This exciting customer facing role offers a great opportunity for a people focused customer service expert with a great eye for detail
- Maintain and promote excellent client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to email and phone communications.
- Be highly effective in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A problem-solver who can make independent decisions, be able to actively listen, and communicate clearly and concisely .
- Maintain acceptable level of performance.
- Provide solutions to the customer and provide any additional customer service /education as needed.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed as directed by your Supervisor.
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Outlook, Access, and Excel
- Fluency with internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
- Proven experience in a dynamic, high volume call centre environment
- Relevant experience in a Travel environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently provide excellent customer service / support
Initiative and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process and continuous improvement
- Fluent proficiency and comprehension in English
Degree preferred, or equivalent in industry experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high pace environment and deliver results
- Time management skills
Zenex Partners Benefits:
- Travel industry background with customer service support experience
- Previous experience in customer care position
- Degree preferred, or equivalent in industry experience
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
Prachi Pandey - Account Manager
- Competitive Salary and hourly rates
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
- 401K saving plan
- Earned Paid time off
- Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
- Professional development and training programs
- Referral Fees up to $1000
email@example.com, 408-748-0075 x 19